Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring!!

Saturday, April 12th: 70 F, light west winds, full sun -- a perfectly gorgeous day in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania!

I've been sick all week, and very busy at work, so my last ride was a slow, labored 22 miles last Sunday. I was almost afraid to go out -- I wondered if I'd be able to make it 20 miles. But about a mile into the ride I realized this would be downright easy. And it was.

I felt as if I should have rolled 50 miles today, but we have family in to visit and there will be more nice days to come, for winter is truly, finally over!

So a quick 25 miles, 1200' uphill, average just under 18 MPH, with no pushing. Some days you just feel strong, and this was one of those days. I'll push hard another day..

Yep -- I like spring!

Video to follow.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! We'll review your comment and add soon!